ARROW 20' x 24' Steel Carport - Charcoal (SKU: CPHC202407)
This 20' x 24' Carport by Arrow is wind and snow rated and backed by a 10 Years Limited Warranty. It's an all weather, year round carport to park your car, boat, ATV, tractor or any outdoor equipment.
This Arrow Carport has a galvanized steel roof and premium powder coating protects against corrosion, rust and the elements.
The Arrow 20'x 24' carport kit is easy to install, and comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws., making it a diy project that easy to assemble.
ARROW 20' x 24' Carport - FEATURES
** SHIPS FREE in 5 Business Days**
** 10 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY **
- Built strong with a 2 in. square tube, 15 gauge wall thickness. The Arrow Carport delivers wind and snow load strength and stability.
- Black powder coated finish for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- Designed for easy installation thanks to slip-fit connections and self-drilling screws.
- Tough, horizontal roof-panels made from 29-gauge galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- Attractive charcoal roof with a black, powder coated frame
- Perfect for car storage and shelter, truck shelter, vehicle shelter, boat shelter or as a multi-use shade and picnic area.
- Wind and snow loads given are for reference only and assume a standalone unit without enclosure kit, and a securely anchored frame and unit according to local building codes and ordinances. These have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05. These calculations are based on an unoccupied structure. Local building code requirements vary by location; conformance to local codes is the responsibility of the purchase
- Arrow Carport 20x24 Installation Instructions
||20 ft. x 24 ft. x 7 ft.
|Total Storage Area
||479 sq. ft.
|Total Storage Volume
||3968 cu. ft.
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth
|Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Width
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth
|Assembled Interior Dimensions Height
|Door / Entrance Width Bottom
|Door / Entrance Height Outside
||Powder Coated Frame, Electro-Galvanized Roof Panels, Fasteners, Anchors