Buy this Classic Red Cedar Porch Swing for sale online, and get FREE Shipping ! Inspired by the old-fashioned porch swings that used to appear on the wide open porches of country homes across the country. It's classic design will blend into any outdoor space, and durability will give years of enjoyment
Ships FREE in 3-5 Business days
- Handcrafted from resilient western red cedar
- Classic design
- Features quality craftmanship
- Rounded & sanded edges
- Natural unstained or stained finish available
- Zinc plated hardware
- Made in the USA
- Requires assembly
- Included: Standard hanging chains
- Not included: Hanging hooks
- Weight capacity 900 lbs
- We apply 2 coats of Stain/Sealer.
- Guaranteed to repel water for 1 year.
- Provides long-lasting mildew resistance on the coating film.
- Contains UV blocking pigment to resist premature wood graying.
- Sheer toner colors allow natural wood grain to show through.
- Contains tung and linseed oils to optimize adhesion and color fastness.
- After weathering, can be easily removed without harsh strippers or sanding
- Fast, easy clean-up with soap and water
- Formulated for high-traffic and high durability
- Mildew-Resistant finish
Please Note: For the best protection, we recommend that, no matter which stain/sealer you choose, you inspect your stained cedar porch swing annually. Different climates may require more frequent application.
2ft Swing: 24" w x 26" d x 24" h
Seat: 22" w x 18" d x 20" h
Weight: 28 lbs
4ft Swing: 48" w x 26" d x 24" h
Seat: 45" w x 18" d x 20" h
Weight: 35 lbs
5ft Swing: 60" w x 26" d x 24" h
Seat: 55" w x 18" d x 20" h
Weight: 45 lbs
6ft Swing: 72" w x 26" d x 24" h
Seat: 69" w x 18" d x 20" h
Weight: 50 lbs
Click here for Creekvine Porch Swing Installation Instructions